Start Learning Arabic in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Anyone around? This forum looks kind of dead

xyzt444943
New in Town

Anyone around? This forum looks kind of dead

Postby xyzt444943 » September 11th, 2011 11:53 pm

Are there any users around? I'm wanting to learn Arabic with a resource like this. I can get it for $7.50 a month on a two year subscription which I can easily afford but I have a concern:

There's a decent amount of learning material but it isn't overwhelming. How much is actually added to this over time? I mean, by the looks of this forum, there aren't many subscribers so I'm wondering, have they kind of pulled the plug on this in terms of putting out new lessons?

From what I've heard of their korean pod, I know they are capable of producing a high quality product but I'm just concerned whether it's also the case for Arabic going forward.

dominicashmole7834
New in Town

Postby dominicashmole7834 » July 6th, 2012 5:37 pm

Yup, it must be kind of quiet if it takes 10 months for anyone to reply!

That said, I can see in the members list that 20+ users seem to join every day, right up to and including today.

I think maybe they're adding around 1 or 2 lessons per week. I see that Absolute Beginner Season 1 is active, adding a lesson per week, at the moment.

If JapanesePod is anything to go by, this has great potential - just need to get a bit more of a vibe going in here! :)

Get 40% OFF
jaehwi
New in Town

Hi

Postby jaehwi » July 9th, 2012 2:39 am

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you had abut getting answers on your requests.

We're looking on our comments reported on the sites now well, so feel free to let us know any comments or questions if you have.

Thanks.

Jae / ArabicPod101.com

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Arabic”