Start Learning Arabic in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Seeking a language partner

SABAUNUSU
New in Town

Seeking a language partner

Postby SABAUNUSU » July 14th, 2009 12:03 pm

I am a newly registered subscriber to arabicpod101, and I think I would make faster progress if I had a language partner. I have been learning Arabic for about a year now, and I find myself at little-above-lower intermediate level. Is there anyone out there who might be interested in helping me? [/b]

misterhub
New in Town

Postby misterhub » July 20th, 2009 7:24 am

What are you looking for in a language partner? Can you be a bit more specific?

Get 40% OFF
SABAUNUSU
New in Town

I am looking for someone at the same level or higher

Postby SABAUNUSU » July 22nd, 2009 12:27 am

Thank you for your response, Misterhub. I am looking for a fellow learner at the same level as myself (that is to say, someone at lower intermediate level) or higher. I am looking for someone with whom I could practise my knowledge of Arabic, or someone who could teach me a little. I am online on Skype and Messenger for about half-an-hour every day. It would be an advantage if my potential language partner spoke English or French or Swedish. Please let me know if you or any of your acquaintances fits this description.

madinahrose
New in Town

Arabic speaking partner

Postby madinahrose » November 18th, 2009 3:49 pm

In answer to your question, I have a friend who is fairly proficient in Arabic but who wanted to hone up on her accent and be sure that she was current. She has found so many native arabic people to speak to online. Since she is here in the States, the time difference is very different but that has not deterred her. She has several different online friends who speak t oher solely in Arabic, they correct her when needed, suggest better words and phrases than the ones she might be using.
If you are interested to find out how she got started seeking these Arabic speaking people, just let me know and I will ask her specifics.
Ma asalaama
Madinahrose

SABAUNUSU
New in Town

That would be most welcome!

Postby SABAUNUSU » December 3rd, 2009 11:07 pm

Thank you Madinahrose for your reply, and, yes, that would be most welcome. I would love to contact your friend and learn from her, perhaps even help her hone her skills! Yes, the time differences are enormous, but I am willing to adjust to the slots most appropriate to her. Thank you, once again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Amenah
New in Town

Postby Amenah » February 11th, 2010 11:36 pm

hello SABAUNUSU

Fortunately I'm arabic native
i am here because I'm looking for English partner , someone help me with English languge

so, if you are or any one interested, you are welcome in my skype :D

my skype name is amoo113

SABAUNUSU
New in Town

Thank you, Amenah!

Postby SABAUNUSU » February 27th, 2010 4:31 pm

Hej Amenah!

Thank you for your response. I will now try to contact you on Skype; I will leave a message on this forum if I should be unsuccessful.

Ila liqaa!
/SabaUnusu

tayyabtextile5310
New in Town

Re: Seeking a language partner

Postby tayyabtextile5310 » November 9th, 2012 9:11 am

i am in KSA and want to share with you regarding language problems, please note my e-mail is and skype textilemaster1 we will appreciate if you send me your e-amil and we will share through skype, waiting your reply. thanks

gobnait556911
New in Town

Postby gobnait556911 » December 13th, 2012 10:49 am

I have and so exatment learnig arbic This is maddy . i want to learn arabic . i am at a basic level and would want to try out speaking in arabic. could some body help
*gobnait*

jaehwi
New in Town

Postby jaehwi » December 14th, 2012 3:06 am

Hi,

If you have any questions when learning Arabic with us, feel free to leave a comment on each lesson page : ) Our Arabic speaking staff will answer your questions!

Thank you!

Jae
Team ArabicPod101.com

leftie569371
New in Town

Postby leftie569371 » February 8th, 2013 8:49 pm

Hello!
I see that you want a speaking partner. I want also one.
Maybe we could speak with eachother. I speak good english.
I also speak swedish.
I have done some lessons in beginner level. And i have a lot of arabic speaking friends. So i know more.
you can search me on facebook if you want. My name is Håkan Olofsson.
اهاا
انا اتكلم العربية قليلا.
هاكان

ducrix7397
New in Town

Postby ducrix7397 » July 30th, 2013 8:37 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this thread is still alive but I would love to find an Arabic speaking language partner with whom I could practice my Arabic. I'm a beginner now but I am a quick learner and am already practicing speaking.

Please let me know if you can help me out with my Arabic language speaking abilities!

I will gladly trade my language knowledge of English, Spanish, German and Cebuano with you if you would like to practice those languages.

See you soon =)

team.relationships
New in Town

Postby team.relationships » August 5th, 2013 3:42 am

Hi Ducrix,

Welcome to ArabicPod101.com. :wink:
We hope you find a langauage partner to practice.
Please stay tuned since every week we have new lessons for you! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

Cheers,
Gergő
Team ArabicPod101.com

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Arabic”