Start Learning Arabic in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Verbs & Grammar

carrot024426
New in Town

Verbs & Grammar

Postby carrot024426 » February 21st, 2013 7:14 am

Hi. You have links to pages about verbs and grammar. As far as I can tell there is no information about verb conjugation/ usage other than to say it exists. I would find something on this topic very useful as I would't have bothered clicking the link had I known there was no information on the other end. The same can be said for the well billed "Grammar Bank". Why be searchable when you contain only one entry? Please place some educational materials at the other ends of these links. Thanks. :shock:

DMAL
New in Town

Re: Verbs & Grammar

Postby DMAL » March 19th, 2013 12:27 pm

Great remarks!

I would also find it very useful if you could get a flashcard system (or something similar) for verb conjugation. Where you can put in a verb and get it conjugated in gender, numerus and past, present or future tense.

D

Get 40% OFF
paloma_ill
New in Town

Postby paloma_ill » March 25th, 2013 7:42 am

Hi carrot024426 and DMAL,

Thank you for your comments and feedbacks. The Grammar Bank is still under development and will be ready in a near future. We hope you understand and we thank for your cooperation.

But please do not hesitate to let us know any questions you might have about Arabic grammar and Arabic verbs.

DMAL, thank you for the feedback. We'll consider your idea of developing flashcards for Arabic verbs.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Kind regards,
Paloma
Team ArabicPod101

bertierichards_45928
New in Town

Postby bertierichards_45928 » November 14th, 2017 4:29 pm

Hello! Grammar is an essential element, it is quite necessary to learn it thoroughly, to clearly understand the rules. http://onlineclassmentor.com/ offers some recommendations on how to cope with this process!

Return to “Learn Arabic Feature Requests”