Or sign up using Facebook

I am an arabic native

Amenah
New in Town

I am an arabic native

Postby Amenah » February 11th, 2010 11:06 pm

hello

I'm an arabic native , and I'm learning English right now

I'd love to help you with arabic ,and I'd love find someone help me with English

you are very welcome in my skype

my skype name is
amoo113

Jacob_schneider
New in Town

I'd love to help you learn English...but

Postby Jacob_schneider » February 18th, 2010 10:21 am

I don't know what 'skype' is... :(

I'm learning Arabic, had an intensive course in Iraqi dialect in 1992 when I was in the Army and my unit was sent to Saudi Arabia and now am trying to review for pure fun and cultural understanding.

I hope my former occupation does not turn you off, I am becoming more of a pacisfist in my old age.

Get 40% OFF
SABAUNUSU
New in Town

Welcome, Jacob!

Postby SABAUNUSU » February 27th, 2010 4:15 pm

Hej Jacob_Schneider!

I am also a learner, and I would learn to practise speaking Arabic with you. I am in Scandinavia and, although we live in different time-zones, I believe we can work out a mutually acceptable schedule. Please leave a message on this forum if this sounds acceptable.

Skype is a programme that allows you to contact others (that is to say, people who have the same programme installed on their computers) for free. It enables you to both speak and chat (that is, to text-chat). It also enables you to make low-cost telephone calls and send SMS nationally and internationally at a low cost. You can download it for free from www.skype.com. Good luck!

Your former profession is not scary, by the way, and a pacifist is always welcome!

Here's wishing you all the best, and hoping to hear from you soon.
/SabaUnusu.

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Arabic”